Sunday, July 26, 2009

New chapter of me life :)

26/07/2009

Tmr is my first day to work-after 5months of unemployment. I'm in a nervous shit state right now! HAHAAA! :)

But well.. I think its normal to feel so! Everyone has their first time in everything.Time is all I need to get used to it. I'm sure it would be a hectic week for me-meeting new workmates,get familiar with the new environment,make sure I do well and remember every single thing that are being taught.

On the other hand, I'm kinda excited as I could widen my horizon and social of network. Also,not forgetting, learn new things from others. :) Hope I could and I WILL get along with everyone! :) Peace!!! (._.)(v)



Just an overdue pic of me! :)




Being tired and a lil lazy recently! Will update asap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment