Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ladies' night at Atticaaaaaa 19th of july '09

I intended to stay home for the night,BUT someone SAID that she PURPOSELY took the day off on thursday(WHICH IS SO NOT TRUE),SO WE could club together.
(Ppl in sales & marketing line are such liars, they have lots of reasonSSS to go out by puttin' u in the picture-probably only apply to my so-call friend lah...)

Anyways, eventually I did went out with Janice and Mandy(Guess who's the evil one?). And we "bumped into" Matěj over there too :)




Mandy & I ordered shots





'Bull sucking cock thingy' shot (I forget the name hahaa!)




Mandy & I (drunk face haha)




Mandy & I




Mandy & I




Janice & I






Janice,Matěj and me





Janice,Matěj and me







I ate breakfast at Macs after, freakin hungryy!! HAHAHA!! (Non-stopppp!)







Cam-whored in lift when home..









No comments:

Post a Comment